Who are we ?
Seasign Inc. is a Canadian company.
What personal data does Seasign collect?
Our app does not collect any user personal data.
Seasign Inc. undertakes to respect these principles:
– To carry out impact assessments on privacy in order to protect the privacy and rights of its customers and employees
– Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information it collects, stores, transfers and processes in accordance with Canada’s federal laws on the protection of privacy and international good practices, and to meet its legal requirements and its contractual obligations
-Explain why they need personal information, ask only for the personal information they need and only share personal information within Seasign Inc. and with other organizations only when necessary or when the data subject has given his consent
– Allow people to request access to the personal information they hold about them and to complain if they think their information has been mishandled
– Do not keep personal information longer than necessary
– Take measures to protect the rights and freedoms of people whose personal information may be transferred to countries with different data protection laws
– ensuring that actual or suspected information security breaches are reported and investigated
– assess and measure the maturity of its information security controls annually
– by applying these standards to its partners in the supply and delivery chain.
We will provide adequate and appropriate resources to implement this policy and ensure that it is communicated and understood.
Seasign Inc. will review this policy statement annually to take account of new legal and regulatory developments and to ensure best practices.
This general policy statement was approved by Mr. André Taschereau, Director General, in febuary 2021 and must be revised in febuary 2022.
We retain contact form submissions for a specified period of time for customer service issues, we will not use them for commercial purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be offered to save your name, email address and website in cookies. It is only to simplify your experience so that you do not have to enter this information if you leave another comment, at a later time. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to record your login information and screen preferences. The life of a cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the cookie will be deleted.
By modifying or publishing an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the identifier of the article that you have just modified. It expires after one day.
Nested content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content integrated from other sites behave in the same way as if the visitor went to this other site.
Who we share your data with
We do not share any personal data with anyone.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This automatically recognizes and approves the following comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our site, we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except their username). Site managers can also view and modify this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account or have left comments on this site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data that we have about you, including those that you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of personal data concerning you. This does not consider the data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Transmission of your personal data
Visitor comments can be verified using an automated spam detection service.